How to Control move Mouse Pointer from Keyboard
You can try this method if you are bore of using your mouse in normal way.You can control your mouse pointer with keyboard keys in all windows . When your mouse stops working, you can enable this keyboard feature to complete your important work. This keyboard mouse can perform all tasks which are same as of normal mouse.
Follow the given steps to activate the keyboard mouse:
1. log into your computer with administrative rights.
2. To activate this feature, press left Alt+left Shift+NumLock keys at once and you will receive a small MouseKey box.
3. To keep MouseKeys on, click on Ok button or click on cancel button to cancel MouseKeys box.
4. Click on Settings button, if you want to adjust the mouse cursor detail settings.
5. A new dialog box will appear with “Settings for MouseKeys”, now you can do all mouse settings ,for example mouse cursor speed, acceleration and some other features.
6. Now using Numeric keypad, you can move your mouse pointer where you want to move on desktop
The controls are:
1,2,3,4,6,7,8 and 9 keys are used to move the mouse cursor into different directions on desktop
Key 5 is used as mouse click button.
Insert key used to hold down mouse button.
+ Sign used to double click on any object.
Delete button used to release the mouse.
You can disable this feature by Click on NumLock button
Enjoy this feature