logon screen background.
1. The image you need to set as the background should be a .jpg file and it’s size should not exceed 245KB.
2. The image resolution can be anything of your choice. However I prefer 1440 x 900 or1024 x 768. You can use any of the photo editing software such as Photoshop to compress and set the resolution for your
image. Once you’re done, save this image as backgroundDefault.jpg.
3. You will need to copy this image to
4. Now open the Registry Editor (Start -> Run -> Type regedit) and
navigate to the following key
select New and then DWORD and name it OEMBackground.
5. Double-click on OEMBackground and set the Value Data to 1.
6. Now log-off to see the new logon screen background. If you would like to revert back to the default background, just set the Value Data back to 0.