HTML/Infected.WebPage.Gen is a file containing HTML script that, once downloaded to your computer, can perform various malicious acts, such as deleting files, disabling programs, slowing your computer and downloading additional malware (malicious software). Fortunately, you can remove HTML/Infected.WebPage.Gen without going out and buying an expensive anti-virus program if your computer has the Windows Vista or Windows 7 operating systems.
End Processes :
- Press "Ctrl" + "Shift" + "Delete" to open the Windows Task Manager.
- Click on the "Processes" tab of the Windows Task Manager.
- Click on the "Show Processes From All Users" button at the bottom of the Task Manager.
- Right-click on "HTML/Infected.WebPage.Gen" and select "End Process."
- Close the Windows Task Manager.
Delete Registry Entries:
- Click on the "Start" menu, type "regedit" into the "Search Programs and Files" box and press "Enter" to open the Registry Editor.
- Right-click on "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTML/Infected.WebPage.Gen" and select "Delete."
- Close the Registry Editor.
- Click on the "Start" menu and type "HTML/Infected.WebPage.Gen\HTML/Infected.WebPage.Gen.exe" into the "Search Programs and Files" box.
- Delete all of the matching files that appear in the "Results List." To delete a file, right-click on it and select "Delete." Note that these files may have different extensions, such as "HTML/Infected.WebPage.Gen\HTML/Infected.WebPage.Gen.dll" or "HTML/Infected.WebPage.Gen\HTML/Infected.WebPage.Gen.gif."
- Restart your computer.
+91 91777 50037